Thursday 7 October 2010

Puppy Dish, Popi and Bowerlands



Met Dish at Bowerlands yesterday, he is from the Meg x Reef litter and what a lovely sweet natured dog! He seemed to follow Reef around like a typical pup but Reef was far more interested in Jo's other pup althought thought Dish wasnt bad either! You can definately tell it is Autumn here in the pics :)

Popi is looking huge - lets hope we have puppies soon as she really does not want to wait until Tuesday day 63! We have some people who currently have devongems putting names down for future Devongems which I think is a real compliment :) Lets see who appears in the next few days :)

And Bowerlands - well what can I say, the sun is shining, the dogs are playing and I feel like the luckiest girl alive. I said this to a friend yesterday and she said you have made your life to a big degree and shape your own success by having dreams - I sort of agree but I cant help but feel lucky too. Live life, love life :)

Lauren xxx