Sunday 24 April 2011

"Our life is what our thoughts make it." Marcus Aurelius Antonius

Well the weekend has been great all round but particularly for some of the Devongem babies - they are doing so well!



It started with Dare coming to stay at Bowerland for a holiday and some training. Reef and her played so nicely :)

Then we moved over to the show and Tiki doing her first ever kc run, in a class of 200 she was 5th behind two of my customers :):) Tiki really looked like she knew her job, I was dead proud of her, she then had 3 runs of 5 faults and another clear and 6th in a class of 200 again. I know she is a very small bc and only just measures large but I am going to try my hardest to get the best out of her as she is desperately trying to get the best out of me - more running lessons me thinks!

Then Riot - he is a different kettle of fish, powerful and very strong minded - his weaves and contacts are looking fantastic - he just needs some more self control! He did compete last year and has definately gone up a gear! He is a gorgeous build and I am very tempted to put him to free later this year.

Then cove :):) fern has chatted to me about struggling with him but this weekend he decided it was all ok - he had 1st, 2 x 2nds, and lots of other places - brilliant brilliant !! Well done fern and cove you guys have a lovely relationship.

Then Brooke - I didn't see her work but LInda is a lovely owner for her and I am sure they will do well. I did snuggle her in Lindas van though - cute!


I did manage to also see bandit, chilli, zing and a few others around the rings. It really is funny to see them all - I can't wait to have our next litter, we have some amazing homes lined up, some really lovely people and all customers !

I also saw ali& niks Jack, mickey and a few others. I have to say I am not a White factor fan but Mick is just lovely. And Jack is a gorgeous shape and very worky. I also saw 5 from Clover x Reef! 5 is officially mental but then sam and Tom seem to make all of their dogs crazy, she is so funny and very very playful but sam was working really hard on other games too. And then the baby devongems - ditto, dare and rock - I do have to say they are all gorgeous and really playful, I saw all three around the rings tugging like troopers and focusing beautifully, all three looked stunning. I can't wait to see RHyme too - Dave MUnnings says he is stunning!



Lastly I saw boss - he has to be the dog that reminds me most of reef - scopey and big, reef has really come out in this litter and the stride length is phenomenal - I think dave will do brilliantly with him.

Lastly Fiji La and her sisters :) I LOVE MY PUPPY :):) and all of her litter - gorgeous :) I will add more pictures asap - they are on my FB pages :)

Lauren x