Sunday 12 June 2011

'What the mind can conceive, the mind can achieve!' Clement Stone

What a great few weeks for the Devongems. An excellent few emails and texts and some lovely cuddles. I am sure every breeder brims with pride but I really do when I snuggle these pups. I am not saying they are the easiest but hey who wants easy......?

Devongem Dark Knight qualified for the Olympia semis today, he was always my pick of litter, a handsome pushy and exceedingly strong bc boy. And then cheeky has had trophies at the big shows and got a semi day too and moved to grade 4! Tik has grown so much as a dog and not in height for those of you that know her, I mean the more I work her the more she gives me. She wears her heart on her sleeve - she is a cutie pie.

And then Rock and Cove - these boys are the light of their owners lives - I love the regular texts, pics, and words of praise, I am over the moon with how you love them.

I snuggled with ditto too at the weekend and she had a race around with Fiji, I love this pup, a very pretty girly! And then her brother Rhyme - he has to be the most handsome boy really, well after Riot that is ;)

We had 7 new pups born this week who will possibly be registered under the our affix - we get on so well with the breeder and respect her so much, these are wsd pups and simply stunning!! There are two reds, one blue and four blacks - all tri as Molly and coast are both classic tris! These pups are all homed and I can't wait until they are old enough for me to start training :):)

Our litter will hopefully be mated soon, free is the sweetest girly so fingers crossed we get a mating :)


Well done to all the lovelydevongems whatever you are up to I ammore than proud of you!

Lauren xx