Sunday 6 February 2011

One can choose to go back towards safety or forward towards growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again.

The Devongem Household (DAN SHAW - aka Pack hahaha) Update




Free has been away visiting Mojo, unfortunately we did not have a mating, Mojo quite fancied Free and she was very good and stood but the important bit did not quite happen. We will look to try again with Free next season, we have not yet discussed with Mojo or a new dog, I will need to talk to Frees very knowledgable breeder Jacqui Barron - Laetare Border collies, above is Free with Kite, Mojo and Toots. I do have to say Mojo is just gorgeous.

On another note Reef x Chase pups have been born, I will be stealing pics from Mandy asap. Reef has also been to a gorgeous Austrian bitch, I loved her, he loved her and I cant wait to see what the pups turn out like. I have everththing crossed - what a privilege, two great people travelling to us from Austria and Germany all the way down to visit us at Bowerland for Reef - It was an honour to have Pascale an Austrian vet along with her lovely friend who is hoping to have a puppy. I also had great fun training them although it was possibly the busiest week of my life.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Lauren and the group of dogs, happy Dan?

xx