Sunday 23 January 2011

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

Well it is not Shakespeare, but close! And meaningful :)

I LOVE our dogs, I love what we do and I LOVE the new pups :)

Congrats to little Hoax who had her pups early - it was sad she lost the little boy pup but the three girl pups are stunning.

She has one Popi type dark girly, one Reef type girly and one GORGEOUSLY marked merlie girly. I cant wait to meet them.

On another note I have been looking at a friends pups when I have been up to stay - awwwwww - GORGEOUS - Reef, Coast and Tiki have been up with me and it has been lovely to take some time out and enjoy a good friends company and NO I am not tempted AT ALL by the little boy pup I am holding :)



Hope you are all well, here is to laughing :)

Lauren and the lovely Devongem pack xxxxx