Tuesday 18 January 2011

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

I dont know what has happened lately but I cannot seem to tear myself away from Bowerland and life at the mo, I certainly agree with Shakespeare,
"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it" - (Act II, Scene IV).

I have had the pleasure of 7 Devongems in the last few weeks and I have to say it is lovely to see them so happy, 121s, bridle walks and puppy play. That is not even counting the Reef puppies - I have a 121 with Karens Spy this am, we are very lucky.

Below is Rock - Jon is doing a great job.


I hope to see you all soon, for those of you who have emailed me regarding puppy lists for 2012 woooooa I still think I am in 2010, I will speak to you really soon, we are just chasing our tail a little at the mo :)

Takecare and have a lovely day! I will do a more detailed blog soon,

Lauren x