Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year to all of the blog readers and the Devongem family :)

What a lovely year 2010 has been and roll on a new 2011. Puppies, Bowerlands, G7 status and more in 2010 so 2011 has a lot to live up to. Here is to having fun, no regrets, lovely customers, more lovely Devongems and some lovely Reef pups as both of Reefs new girlfriends are now in pup and confirmed so we have some Smoketrail and Dreamchart puppies on the way! What gorgeous affixes - and we are oping for a pup or two in Devon :)

I will leave you with an Oct/Nov training session video as it reminds us of the sunshine which we will hopefully see again in the not too distant future - it is only a short clip of Reef waiting his turn but it really makes me giggle, I remember worrying if I would ever harness my crazy squealing boy in the agility areas and I now look at him, off lead, enjoying a group session and off lead - and a daddy dog too :)



Lauren and all at the Devongem pack xxxxxx