Tuesday 30 November 2010

And then there was one......

The Devongem third editions are all settling into there new homes nicely. They are just the most fantastic homes and I feel so lucky that the pups are off to start their new lives with the most amazing people and all friends. I definately will continue to breed if the homes I get are as good as these - it gives me a lot of happiness seeing dogs that we have bred doing so well and making people so happy, it really makes it all worth it.

Anyway we still have little Rock, he certainly has a wild side and he is off with us to stretcholt tomorrow. he is just the craziest lil pup and I think Jon is going to have loads of fun with him.

Below is Spice at 7 weeks - I was watching earlier and thinking this pup is equally crazy. Spice is a lovely young adult dog and I am sure Rock will grow into the same.