Sunday 27 September 2009

A crazy weekend......






Wow, fab, fab weekend.... a little rocky at first but then some awesome results for DD and pleased with Reef and Bailey too....

Reef to beat his awesome sister Kizzy who is seriously amazing and that really suprised me as she looks so much more polished than reef but on a flowy course he managed to hold his own - i love this dog, he is just amazing to own :)

I have been asked a few times lately if I would use him, I would have to really like the bitch, the list of people waiting and maybe want one myself before I use him again, I just think he is so special :)

The pups are growing so fast, they had their first adventure outside today, really good fun :) and thankyou to all of the people who have been looking after them and popi all weekend :) couldnt do it without you lot :)

Massive thankyou to all team DD - you made the saturday look soooooo slick and easy, we were all working well i thought. Special thankyous to Sue and Pat for feeding us - like I said -takeaway on me next time xx