Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Devongems....

Snow is great for taking photos and videos - pain to train but lovely to see it hasn't stopped Linda :) I have been working with Linda via video links and on the phone and it is great - very clever!!



Here is just a fun video of Brooke and the frisbee - I love how agilie this little girl is - and great response to cue - no latency just DOWN!

From our side of things down on the farm at Bowerlands everything is fairly normal bar the fact we have to drain the pipes down every night outside, actually re-phrase that - DAD has to drain the pipes down - I know NOTHING! I have also filled my first bird feeder up - madness -what is happening to me - I feed the birds - I am like Mary Poppins! And then the bengal cat tries to catch them - oh dear.....

Below see the snow......




Above is Darleyfalls No Feer - daddy to our last two litters. He loves the snow and these apics are all taken on the local walk and our own fields that you can access from our land - heaven. Great news yesterday - Reef and Hoax are also expecting puppies - so 26th January keep an eye on FB! Right off to cook lunch now - I am learning about the rayburn - PATIENCE is the key :)

Lauren xx