Monday 27 December 2010

The cutest lil Devongems...


I really am so proud when I see lovely updates, pics and emails about the pups but these pics were just a little bit too special not to share. They are from http://www.thetwilighttouch.co.uk/They are Devongem Mister Boss Man and Devongem Did it Again - a real wild child as you can see. These two are just gorgeous and I am really proud to have bred them and am over the moon with their wonderful homes - I am very lucky.

We have had a busy week - if you want to get out and train dont forget if you are close to Devon Dogs the barn at Newhall can be hired we are there alot but there are some free slots - it has been mad today and is mad again tomorrow and it is simply because we just cant train on this ground! So if you want to you are more than welcome, text or email me to arrange a time.

Lauren